Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back on the Bandwagon.

I know.  I know.  I'm the prodigal blogger.  I could list my excuses for neglecting my sweet, little personal blog, but you don't want to hear them and they wouldn't change anything anyway, right?  So let's put our behinds in the past past behind us and move right along.

I took a little break from accepting photography clients to be present and spend my weekends with my loves.  Not that I was unbelievably swamped, but busy enough that it put a little wedge of stress on our weekends.  I did spend some time soul searching and picking up my camera for me, though, and during that time I explored the personal projects of some incredibly talented photographers.  I thought, "Wow! I want to do a personal project!"  What would it be?  Street photography?  The homeless of South Orange County?  365 days of my own feet?  Something obscure- out of focus photography?  None of those are really me.

So, my idea was born.  A Year of Mondays.  Instead of attacking my kids with my camera and putting crazy pressure on myself to do a 365 project, I've signed on to shoot a year of our Mondays.  I'm two weeks in and it's been pretty fun!  I'm looking forward to making a book of our memories at the end of the year.

Without further ado, I present our first Monday: July 8th.




























There you have it!  Our very first in a year of Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment